At Eden King Lawyers, our expert family law solicitors understand how difficult divorce and separation can be for everyone involved.
The emotional trauma of assessing the impact a divorce may have upon matters such as children, home, assets, pensions as well as joint assets can leave you feeling drained and exhausted.
Our caring yet professional approach to family law disputes helps to alleviate the whirlwind of emotions it can bring, assisting you to find the quickest, least acrimonious and most economical way to resolve whatever family dispute you might have.
Eden King Lawyers cares and stand by your side
Eden King Lawyers is your close ally who will have your back the entire time. We put Client communication at the heart of everything we do, keeping Clients informed in a way that is best for them. Our team are on hand to support you every step of the way to resolve any family law dispute you might have.
Eden King Lawyers put the best interest of the child first
Our goal is to protect children from becoming victims of family disputes of their parents so that their happiness and well-being is looked after.
Reaching a financial settlement
Even if you have kept your finances separate during your marriage, you will still need to reach a formal financial settlement when you divorce. Eden King Lawyers are here to help you handle the division of assets as successfully as possible.
At Eden King Lawyers, we offer a wide range of family law services including:
- Divorce proceedings;
- Advice on separation;
- Parenting matters, including parental responsibility, living arrangements for children and time they spend with each parent;
- Drafting pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements;
- Advising on a full range of financial aspects following marital breakdown, including child support, spousal maintenance and property orders. We are able to liaise with other professionals both in-house and externally, such as accountants and IFAs.
- Obtaining injunctions including ‘Freezing Orders’ (freezing/setting aside Injunctions relating to financial assets), personal protection orders and Contravention Orders.
- Representing and advocating for clients in the courts at all levels.