Public Liability & Personal Injury lawyers
Public Liability and Personal Injury Law covers a wide range of situations where people, through no fault of their own.
Injuries or other forms of harm due to others negligence who are in their ‘duty of care’. Then we maybe entitle to a compensation.
Accidents and injuries can occur on private property, on public land.
You may find yourself unable to work or even complete normal daily tasks.
Personal injury compensation may cover things like:
- Medical expenses;
- Loss of earnings;
- Physical and psychological suffering;
- Home care costs if you are incapacitated.
- Loss of quality of life.
- Pain and suffering.
So how we’ll help you:
We will explore and talk to you about your best possible options.
We will monitor and keep you updated through the progress of your case.
We will gather and prepare all documents required.
We will work hard to fight for your best interests and rights.
Types of matters we take on:
- Workers’ Compensation – If you’ve been injured at your workplace.
- Public Liability – If you’ve been injured in the public.
- Motor Vehicle Accident compensation – Injured in a car accident or traffic collision.
- Medical Negligence – If a healthcare provider has caused you an injury or an illness.