Divorce and legal separation can be emotional and overwhelming. You are not alone if you are thinking about seeking a divorce. Making the appropriate decisions and considerations along the process can be simpler if you have the Best Divorce Lawyer in Sydney by your side and who offers you appropriate legal advice. Eden King Lawyers have experienced divorce lawyers that can guide you through the process and ensure you obtain the best possible solution.
A divorce may be a challenging and emotionally distressing situation for anyone going through it. How much money will you have? Where will you be living? How will your kids spend their time? What happens to your pets?
The process might be difficult, even if you still get along with your soon-to-be ex-partner.
In these mentally draining and overwhelming times, we are here to help. We have the best team of divorce lawyers Sydney with extensive expertise in the separation process – from simple agreements to intricate financial separations, including valuable company assets and trusts.
Our Divorce Lawyers Sydney are the best in the business.
Do you need the assistance of professional and experienced Sydney divorce lawyers or family lawyers? If you’re searching for divorce lawyers near me, having access to knowledgeable legal counsel on divorce can lessen the stress and costs usually involved with the procedure. Our divorce solicitors in Sydney have years of experience in helping clients going through divorces. We assist in simplifying and streamlining the divorce procedure and provide advice on:
– Filings for Divorce
– Issues involving children and parenting orders (custody & access)
– Financial Agreements (“pre nups”), child support
– Property Settlements (asset division)
– Estate Planning and more.
To save expenses and stress, our separation lawyers in Sydney aim to expedite the procedure while achieving all entitlements for our clients.
What is the procedure for seeking a divorce in Australia?
We will help you complete the following procedures to finalise your divorce:
– Collect the necessary documents and draught your divorce petition, which you must sign.
– A copy of your marriage licence should be included with your divorce filing. We can request your marriage certificate from the Registry of Births, Deaths, and Marriages if you are unable to find it. A verified translation is arranged if it is in another language.
– Deal with any special regulations, like being separated within one roof.
– The Court will schedule the hearing after receiving your documents. The hearing usually happens two to three months after the divorce application was filed.
– At least 28 days before your hearing, we will serve your ex-spouse with a copy of your divorce application. (More time is needed if they are abroad.)
– If you have filed a solitary application and there is no child or children of the marriage under the age of 18, you do not need to attend the divorce hearing. You are not obligated to speak or offer any evidence, and we will represent you in any case.
– One month and one day following the hearing, the court will issue a divorce certificate.
You will receive complete assistance during this procedure from our Sydney divorce lawyers.
Divorce filing made easy with our best divorce lawyers in Sydney
You must be apart from your partner for at least 12 months to file for divorce. Generally speaking, it is a good idea to consult with a divorce solicitor before the 12-month window so that you know your legal rights and obligations and are familiar with the procedure. Other areas of separation, like distributing property or deciding what will happen to the children, are generally things that our experienced lawyers can help with and maybe begin right away.
As previously stated, if your ex-spouse is in Australia, it’s important to consider legal assistance from the best divorce lawyers. The divorce papers must be served on them at least 28 days before the hearing; if they are overseas, the deadline is 42 days.
You must serve your Response to Divorce within these timelines. if you have received divorce papers (within 28 days if you were served in Australia, within 42 if you were served overseas). Responding is crucial if you need to dispute any facts or fix any mistakes in a divorce application, which is the most usual reason for doing so (along with wanting to oppose the application). Divorce applications are recorded in court records. Therefore it’s critical that they be exact and truthful.
Why Should you hire Eden King Lawyers as your divorce lawyers?
Most individuals who do not have legal assistance during a divorce are often uninformed of their rights. People typically accept for considerably less because they are dejected, confused, or unclear of their rights. By engaging our services, you are consistently getting the direction, counsel, and expertise of a professional in family law. Divorce also has a tremendous impact on children. To find the best potential answer, we ensure that every possibility is investigated.
From family attorneys to criminal lawyers, we offer a specialised team for all of your legal issues. Strategy, ethics, and success are the three pillars of our company. At Eden King Lawyers, we ensure our clients receive lasting, worthwhile, trustworthy, and affordable solutions to their legal problems. We will help you every step of the way.
For any of your legal advice, call us.